We are looking for an experienced Account Executive who is a self-starter, demonstrates success dealing with ambiguity, operates in a high-growth environment, and solves complicated problems with limited oversight.
The primary function of the Account Executive is to grow Hey Harper’s client list (Wholesale accounts) as well as nurture and grow existing client relationships, ensuring that they have a positive experience throughout their entire interaction with Hey Harper.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement Hey Harper’s Wholesale Strategy;
- Be the point of contact for international buyers and store owners regarding all commercial and sales issues;
- Seek and maintain knowledge on each Wholesale Account status, seasonal and future plans to assess full potential and further growth opportunities;
- Monitor online stores to make sure the collection is well represented (photography, styling, recommended prices);
- Monitor incoming payments from designated stockists, create shipping overviews and account statements;
- To conduct regular business reviews and feedback with your Accounts;
- Onboard new Wholesale Accounts and oversee the operational setup;
- To send updated product catalogs to current Wholesale Accounts;
- Schedule and attend showroom appointments during market, virtual market, and at trade shows;
- Provide training and product knowledge to our Wholesale Accounts, making sure their represent Hey Harper in a compelling way;
- Build relationships with international buyers to make sure collections are properly represented, request and analyse sell throughs, promptly offer reorders;
- Weekly report to the CEO.
Who You Are
- 2-5 years experience in similar position - ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale environment – fashion and luxury contact is not mandatory;
- Experienced in roles where there's a need to connect and relate with the different players of the business;
- Experienced with sales/negotiation techniques combined with analytics perspective;
- Excellent in prioritisation and timing;
- Proficiency in Excel and use of data tools to obtain and assess analytics.
Deadlined ends: 20 February 2021
Send your application to: email@example.com